It’s been a year since I last visited Hong Kong, and even after only one year, I noticed the following differences:
- The price of food increased. Last year, my lunch averaged on HK$25. But now, I have to pay HK$30 for my lunch.
- Watsons besides Park N Shop in Island Resort Mall is already closed.
- Maxim’s restaurant where we usually take our lunch is now renamed to MX’s.
- MX’s uses plastic chopsticks now. Before, they used chopstick made of wood. It makes eating a little harder because plastic chopsticks are quite slippery compared to the one made of wood.
- There’s a new restaurant with a big television beside Steak Expert now. The price of the food in Steak Expert already increased too.
It seems that almost everything increased, except for one thing, our allowance. Hehehe. Magparinig ba?