Aside from Google Adsense, I joined the following program and already earned some decent amount from them.
1. Blogtoprofit. I already earned more than 5000 pesos here via link assignments and referrals. If you want to join, put marhgil(at)yahoo(dot)com on the referrer’s email. I wonder why they are not giving me link assignments now. But I think, they are still alive because I still see some people doing some sponsored post from them, and their site is still up.
2. Text-Link-Ads. Nobody has bought a text link for this blog yet. But I already earned from their affiliate program. At $25 per successful referral, you should not miss this opportunity. I already earned $150 from them since I joined.
3. ReviewMe. Already earned more than a $100 for this one. I forgot the exact figures. As the name implies, you will make a review of some sites, and they will pay you for the review.
4. Kontera. Their ads are the double underlined ads on this post. They also pay per click. After joining them last February, I finally reached the $100 payout amount last September. Yes, it’s not that big, but $100 is still $100.
5. Widgetbucks. I just joined a week ago, and I am seeing a better future on this one. With a higher pay per click rate and good looking ads, this one is currently one of my top earners next to Google Adsense. I already earned $20+ on my first week. They also pay per click, and they give $25 sign up bonus.
6. Pay-Per-Play. This is a new advertising model where the publisher earned every time a 5-second audio ad is played on his website. No need for visitors to click anything.
7. Chitika. This is another pay-per-click ad model, more like Widgetbucks, but has more number of products and good looking ads.
8. Project Wonderful. A wonderful ad model where advertisers bid on an ad placement. They pay for every second their ad is displayed on your site, no need for clicks.
To make your life easier on getting payments, I suggest applying for a Paypal account if you don’t have one. Apply for a Paypal account here.
I also joined MadCrowdMedia, but I haven’t received an advertisement offer yet. I’m still waiting for further developments.
That’s all for now!