Eversince I posted my Kontera check, I’ve received several questions about it from fellow bloggers via YM and e-mail. I’ve answered them one by one, of course, but to make it easier for me in the future, here are their questions and my answers:
1. Q. How did you set your next payment to Paypal? I don’t see any options on my Kontera account. A. You have to e-mail [email protected] and tell them that you want to receive your payment via Paypal. Take note that their cut-off date for changing payment method is on every 20th of the month. I’ve requested mine on the 29th that’s why I still received my payment via check. On the next payment, they assured me that it will be sent to me via Paypal.
2. Q. I already have a Kontera account. Can I put the Kontera code to any website I own just like Google Adsense? A. No. You have to seek approval from them. Send an e-mail to [email protected] and give them the list of your websites you want to run the Kontera ads.
3. Q. I’ve sent an e-mail. Why don’t they reply? A. Based on my experience, they usually reply within 3 business days. If they don’t reply after 3 business days, send a follow-up mail. I usually receive their reply the next day after sending a follow-up e-mail.
4. Q. When do we get paid? A. When they want to pay you, they’ll pay you. LOL! Here is the most appropriate answer.
5. Q. Do you have any optimization tips for Kontera? A. I don’t have, but I recently read an E-book that helps me get a higher CTR on Kontera, and I highly recommend it. Its price is $97. But wait! The author, Joel Comm, is giving it away now for free for a limited time. Go and check it out here. Hurry!