Just a little collection of Christmas text messages you can copy and save on your cellphone so that when December 25 comes, all you have to do is send these messages to all your friends.
- We’ve greeted everyone a Merry Christmas but did you greet our savior Jesus Christ a happy birthday? Pass this to as many as you can. After sending this, there’s no miracle. Will you do it for Him?
- May the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ bring you and your family endless prosperity, blessings and peace of mind that you truly deserve. Merry Christmas!
- Do you know what Christmas is? It’s simple. Christ Has Risen In Spite The Most Adverse Sacrifices. Please pass to all your friends and spread the good news!
- Merry Christmas! May God shower us more with His blessings. May we find life’s true meaning as we further reflect on this blessed season. More love, happiness, success and good health!
- C-hrist gave H-imself as a R-eward so that I-ndividual know the S-acrifices T-hat he did for M-ankind to A-chieve the gift of S-alvation. Merry Christmas!
- I’ve already told Santa what I want for Christmas. A friend who will stay forever. So, if a fat man comes around and tries to wrap you up, please cooperate. =) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Wishing you all the timeless treasures of Christmas, the warmth of home, the love of family and the company of good friends. Have a blessed Christmas!
- Christmas may be a day of feasting, but always it will be a day of remembrance – a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved. I love you my friend and enjoy the season! =)
- Dear God, please take care of this person. Bait po yan, and feel ko po, sya ang pinaka-unang magbibigay sa aking ng regalo sa Pasko! Amen!
- Small boy wrote to Santa Claus, “Send me a brother.” Santa Claus wrote back, “Send me your mother!” Hohohoho! Merry Christmas!
For more text messages, you can get it from Textmates! A shameless plug from the owner of textmates, none other than myself, and this is NOT a sponsored post.
Wait, there’s more! Share your Christmas text messages on your blog and let’s exchange links on this post! Be unique, don’t copy paste this one. Copy from your cellphone! We still have 6 days to optimize! Kaya pa yan! Imagine, you’re eating your Noche Buena, enjoying the Christmas season and still earning? Hehehe.
You can get more Christmas text messages here:
- Christmas Text Messages by Mrs. Macuha
- Christmas Text Messages by Alex
- Christmas Text Messages by Blogkadahan