Starting today, I’m starting a new project. One month before Valentine’s Day comes, it’s time to optimize for keywords for that day.
What’s in store for us? Just last year, I earned a total of $180 on February 13 and 14 just for valentine-related keywords. Lots of people searching for valentine’s text messages.
This year, I wanted to double that income. I will surely optimize for valentines text messages keyword again, but there are still many valentine-related keywords to optimize.
Here are some of the keywords I will try to optimize from now on.
valentines day gifts
valentines day roses
valentines day gift ideas
valentines day cards
valentines day ecards
valentines day chocolates
If you want, you can join me by exchanging links with your valentine-related blog posts. I’ll try to post at least 1 blog post per week for this one month project.
Why one month? Well, these keywords are quite competitive. I think, I need one month to hit their first pages. Hitting the Google’s first page for just one of them will surely drive insane traffic on February 14. Just one keyword. Now, what if I hit all of those? 🙂
Come, join the fun! One month effort for more than a $100 Adsense earnings? I’ll surely do it.
More Blog Posts About This Project
- Valentine’s Day by Digital Frap
- Valentine’s Day by I Love Jerks
- Happy Valentine’s Day by Ambo
- Valentine’s Day SEO Keywords by Silkenhut
- The Origin Of Valentine’s Day Part 1 by Marriage and Beyond
- The Origin Of Valentine’s Day Part 2 by Marriage and Beyond
- A Financially Smart Valentine’s Date by Ready To Be Rich
- Origin Of Valentine Cards by Marriage and Beyond