We attended the iBlog4 at the UP Diliman last Saturday and here are some of the things I learned/discovered at the event.
1. Karlo is earning $1000 online as a problogger.
2. Juned has all sorts of camera.
3. Plagiarism is not a crime, it’s bad manners.
4. Blogging the 2010 election must be done with caution, especially if you’re in the province.
5. Davao City is heaven for bloggers. Free Wi-Fi on all coffee shops!
6. Ambo is a fellow INC.
7. I’m NOT yet a blog addict. Some people are more addicted to blogging than me.
8. Main stream media didn’t get what an SEO campaign is.
9. You’ll get lots of visitors giving you high blood pressures when you’re into political blogging.
10. Food tasted more delicious when it’s free. 🙂