I’m back. The past few days had been one of my busiest days ever. Here are some of the things that happened:
- August 2. Experienced 4 hours delay on our flight to Davao caused by NAIA-3’s birth pains. No paging system, television messaging system was down, even pilots and stewardess didn’t know where the gates were located.
- August 3. Shopping for things needed on the wedding like shoes, clothes, jewelries.
- August 4. Attended the church seminar for soon-to-be-married couples.
- August 5. Second day of the wedding seminar. Went to the reception venue to finalize everything.
- August 6. Renewed my soon-to-expire driver’s license at SM City. Wedding ceremony rehearsal at the church at night.
- August 7. Picked up my relatives from Batangas and Olangapo at the airport by 2:30PM. Good thing, their flights were no longer delayed. However, my brother’s baggage were left at Manila (another NAIA-3’s glitch?) Good thing, they were able to send it on the next flight by 4:00 PM.
- August 8. The wedding day. Took place at Iglesia Ni Cristo Church at Matina, Davao City. Reception was held at Sunny Point Plaza, Ma-a Road, Davao City. Everything went smoothly. No untoward incidents happened. We earned Php34000 on our first dance! Thanks to all the ninongs, ninangs, friends and relatives that pinned their precious 500s and 1000s peso bills. Honeymoon at night, what else?!
- August 9. Went to Crocodile’s Park, Tribu Mindanao, and Butterfly House with my relatives. Then, they went back to Manila that day.
- August 10. Watched Zohan. Met with my wife’s friends. Dinner at Picabello. Went to People’s Park. Videoke. Went to Sea Wall.
- August 11. Travelled back to Manila. No untoward incident happened. Flight is on time. It’s my birthday! Dinner at Gerry’s Grill, Glorieta.
- August 12. Fixed our place in Makati. Bought a new bed. Bought a new television.
- August 13. Now. Back to work. Back to blogging.
Now, here’s the beauty of Google Adsense and SEO. While doing nothing on this blog for those days, I’m still earning an average of $30/day on Adsense. When I opened my Google Adsense account today, I already have $340+ on it.
I’ll be posting pictures of the wedding later tonight or tomorrow. And I’ll be back hijacking keywords. I heard someone is earning at least $150/day on Adsense now because of Beijing Olympics. Hahabol ako. Hehe.
That’s all for now.