Google Chrome, it’s the new web browser in town. I’ve been using it for almost 2 days already and here are some of my observations:
- It loads website faster than IE and Firefox.
- It has a wider screen for your webpages.
- I like their most visited sites tab.
- You can drag a tab and make it a separate window.
- You can put back a separate window to a tab.
- The address bar is also a search box.
- The incognito mode rocks!
- Its icon looks like a Pokemon ball.
What I hate:
- I can’t add the Google toolbar.
- I can’t add add-ons like Firefox.
The question. Did Google count how many Google Chrome downloads was made in the first 24 hours? They advertise it on Google’s homepage, on their Adsense blog and other Google services they have. I wouldn’t be surprised if they beat Firefox’s world record.
And now for the Google Chrome easter egg, simply type about:internets on the address bar and see what happens!
You can download Google Chrome here.