Last week, our family in Batangas, the Macuha clan, went on a trip to Manila. One of the places we visited was Star City. Fees are as follows:
- Entrance Fee : Php 60
- Entrance Fee + 3 Rides : Php 250
- Entrance Fee + Ride All You Can : Php 300
- Entrance Fee + Ride All You Can + Snow World: Php 375
- Entrance Fee + Ride All You Can + Dino Island: Php 375
- Entrance Fee + Ride All You Can + Snow World + Dino Island: Php 475
I bought the Php 375 ticket so that we can enter the Snow World. And what can I say about Snow World? It’s cold in there. And fun. You’ll be literally like entering a giant freezer, with lots of people inside sliding on that ice slides. 🙂 Temperature is at below freezing point, don’t dare go in there without socks or your feet will feel numb minutes after entering. And don’t bring your gadgets such as digital cameras or cellphone inside, it might malfunction (unless they are winter-friendly gadgets). There are people inside that officially take pictures if you want a souvenir.
Star City opens everyday at 2:00PM. I don’t know what time they close because we went home at around 7:00PM. I heard they are open till 10:00PM, I can’t confirm this though.