Yeah, we attended the iBlog5. And we were late (as usual) LOL! I thought we’ll reach the place at exactly 9:00AM, but due to the heavy traffic at EDSA near Santolan, we arrived at around 9:30 AM. And since they started on time, we missed the first topic, Blogging 101.
Upon entering, we saw Juned and told us that we just missed the first part. We entered the hall from the back entrance and searched for a vacant seat. There we found LJ Diaz with his special someone, we sat beside them.
Listened to different talks, hoping to learn something new from the speakers. Here’s some of the things I didn’t know before that I learned because I attended iBlog5:
1. Golden Hour. The time of the day 1 hour after the sun rises and 1 hour before the sun sets. That’s the best time to take pictures if you are into photoblogging.
2. Government-produced articles are not protected by copyright law. This means that all those PRC board exam results blog are safe, right? Hmm.
3. 200 words or 20% of the article, whichever is less. This is the general rule when quoting an article to be on the safe side against copyright infringement lawsuits.
I realized that I’m still that shy-type of person who will not talk to anyone unless they make the first move. Damn. I need to learn more social climbing skills from Reyna Elena.
Finally, if you attended iBlog5, Greatwebhost.com.ph have something for you. Read here.
Link love to other iBlog5 posts (copied from Jehzlau):
- iBlog5 is the 5th Philippine Blogging Summit (Jehzlau)
- Live Blogging at IBlog 5 (Dexter)
- iBlog5 Post Event Coverage and Reasons Why You Should Go to iBlog6 (Carlo)
- The iBlog5 Afterglow (Janette)
- iBlog5: The Philippine Blogging Summit (Villa)
- iBlog5, and Coffee With Girl Friday (Judd)
- Blogging About My iBlog5 Experience (Louis)
- iBlog 5 (Niki)
- Ako Mismo a hot topic on iBlog5 (Lawrence)
- iBlog5- 5th Philippine Blogging Summit ( Noemi )
- iBlog5: The 5th Philippine Blogging Summit (Jen)
- iBlog5: The 5th Philippine Blogging Summit (Rochelle)
- iBlog5 Summit and Itâ€™s Munificent Speakers (Ada)
- iblog5 – A Success (Mon)
- iBlog5, therefore I am (Kevin)
- iBlog5: A FabOUlous Event (Kring)
- The iBlog5 Summit (EdZee)
- iBlog5 Postscript – of Mobile Blogging and the Elections (Edwin)
- What I Learned From The iBlog5 Philippine Blogging Summit (Earth)
- I Blog 5 (Rommel)
- My iBlog5 Experience (Snow)
- Top Tips That Probloggers Will Usually Not Tell You (Fitz)