Since I’m currently hooked on this new Facebook game, I decided to blog about more of it so as not to have my playtime go to waste. At least, I don’t feel guilty playing it since I’m doing some research on what to blog about. Hehe.
Ok let’s go and discuss some Cafe World tips and tricks I learned from experience.
1. Plan ahead. Always plan ahead on when are you going to go online again. If you plan to go online after 2 days, then cook foods that take 2 days to complete. So that when you go online, you have freshly cooked foods waiting to be served.
2. Your cook doesn’t need direct access to the counter. When the food is cooked, it will be brought to the counter magically when you click the oven.
3. You can close your cafe by removing the door. Close your cafe if you run out of foods.
4. You can earn more cafe coins if you visit your neighbors regularly and eat their foods.
5. You can earn more experience points if you cook foods that have long cooking times.
6. You can have two doors if you want.
7. The longer you cook the food, the longer it takes for it to spoil.
8. Highest Buzz rating is 105. The higher the Buzz rating, the more customers will enter you cafe, the more dishes you need to serve, the more coins you earn.
9. Buzz rating freezes when you go offline. Buzz rating goes up for every satisfied customer and goes down for customers who were not served properly.
Ok, let’s discuss some cheats.
1. Trap your waiters in one corner so that they can’t reach the tables. The foods will magically be served to your customer as soon as they sit. No more waiting time!
For more Cafe World tips and tricks, visit Mrs.Macuha.com. She’s more addicted to this game than me.
You can also check out Menard’s post for more Cafe World Cheats.
Earn real money of up to $100 on Facebook by joining the Paypal Wishlist!
If you have more to add, just comment on the comment box below. Happy cooking!