Networking. Multi-level marketing. MLM. I never imagined I’ll be joining another MLM company after failing several times in the past years. But here I am again, I just joined another one, and this time, I’m determined to do whatever it takes to succeed on this.
Guess which MLM company I joined?
1. Its president is awarded as one of the 10 outstanding entrepreneur of the Philippines by Entrepreneur magazine on 2010.
2. It is the 30th member of DSAP, Direct Selling Association of the Philippines.
3. It has a partnership with America’s leader in herbal medicine.
4. It has tie-ups to 400+ schools all around the Philippines, giving scholarships to its distributors for more than 5 years already.
5. It is going global, with offices in Taiwan, Singapore and Brunei, and more offices to be opened in the coming months in other countries.
6. It is 100% Filipino owned.
I guess, members of the said MLM company already knew which company is it, right? Yes, it’s the Alliance In Motion Global, Inc., aka, AIM Global.
You might be wondering, why would someone who wrote this post will actually join another MLM company? Here are some answers:
Because AIM Global has quality products:
Because AIM Global has a marketing plan that is tested for more than 5 years:
Because AIM Global produced more than 300 millionaires in the past 5 years:
Because I believe that if these people above can succeed on this business, why can’t I?
Only 3% succeed on MLM, according to study. That’s because only 3% are persistent enough not to quit.
This blog will slowly be transforming from a Make Money Online blog to a Make Money on AIM Global blog. I’ll be blogging my journey on this new MLM here.
If you have watched the video above and is interested on becoming part of my team and join my journey, just contact me. My goal is not to make myself millionaire, but to help my downlines become millionaires.