Here are the reasons why I subscribed to your RSS feeds. I come up with this list by looking at my Bloglines account and writing the reasons why I subscribed for each blog. This is written in no particular order. Each blog on my subscribed feeds list falls in any of these:
1. You provide valuable information that can help me succeed online.
2. You are one of the pretty faces on the blogosphere.
3. You are my online friend.
4. You read my blog and quoted it several times.
5. Your posts are funny.
6. You are a celebrity.
7. I’ve met you personally.
8. You are a famous blogger.
9. Your posts reminds me of a place where I have been.
10. Your posts makes me ponder on politics.
11. Reading your posts makes my day a little better.
12. You are someone special.
13. Your blog is full of new information.
14. You are my friend in the real world.
15. The blog is mine and I just want to check how it will appear in Bloglines. Hehe.
Ok, take note that these are not the reasons why I read your blog. I might be reading your blog, but I don’t subscribe to your RSS feeds. When I subscribe to your RSS feeds, it means that I want to be updated with your blog every single day of my online life, not just something that I read occasionally. By the way, I’m currently subscribed to 70 blog feeds.
Technorati Tags: RSS Feeds