Like what I’ve said on my previous post, I don’t regularly receive those Paypal payments. To the people asking how I achieved those amounts, here are the details.
1. Widgetbucks (Mpire Corporation). The amount there is a 2-month accumulated earnings. I still got Widgetbucks ad on this blog and on my text messages blog. It’s a Pay-per-click and Pay-per-impression system combined, so, I did not do anything except pasting their code on my blogs and waited for the money to come.
2. Project Wonderful. I am actually earning more than $20 per month on Project Wonderful. I only withdrew $20 because I’m currently running an advertising campaign on their network. How do I earn from them? I simply pasted their code in the sidebar of this blog and advertiser bids on the ad boxes.
3. Reviewme. That payment is just for a single review I made which only comes once in a blue moon. To stay safe from Google, I don’t review totally unrelated sites on this blog such as gambling sites. I also put nofollow links on my review which I clearly stated on my Reviewme page. No wonder I don’t get a lot of review offers.
4. Chitika. Another Pay-Per-Click program. I just pasted the code on my blogs and wait for the money to come in. The payment I received is a 2 month accumulated earnings.
5. Kontera. That is a 3-month accumulated earnings from this blog and my text messages blog. A pay-per-click program. I just pasted their code on this blog and on my text messages blog.
As you can see, I receive payments from these advertisers on different intervals. Widgetbucks and Chitika on every other month, Kontera every 3 months, Project Wonderful every month, and Reviewme once in a blue moon. Luckily, they all fell on the same month this May.
If you are already earning a decent amount in Google Adsense, chances are simply pasting their codes on your blog will give you additional income from these advertisers (except for Reviewme). However, if you are still not getting that much in Google Adsense, don’t expect too much from these advertisers, or you’ll get disappointed. Still, having additional nickel or dime a day is better than nada a day. Just keep on blogging and SEOing and the nickel a day will become a dollar a day soon.
Note: Some links are affiliate links.