Just a quick list from the top of my head after playing Restaurant City for 2 weeks.
Sign and symptoms you are addicted to Restaurant City.
1. When you entered a restaurant, you look for some trophy displays showing their achievements.
2. While cooking in the house, you wonder if you can trade one of your ingredients to the missing ingredient on your recipe to your neighbor.
3. After eating at a restaurant, you wanted to give them the thumbs up or thumbs down depending on your satisfaction.
4. You started collecting trash on other restaurant.
5. On the restaurant, you rate the food you eat between Level 1 and Level 10.
6. When paying your bills, you are surprised that the food you eat doesn’t cost $2 per meal.
7. You think that having a maze in a large restaurant is normal.
8. You started checking the trees around your neighborhood to see if you could get some coins in it.
9. The only reason you go online is to check if your employees are still ok.
10. You have 30+ friends on Facebook you didn’t know personally, all are your neighbors in Restaurant City.
Anything more to add? The comment is now open for your suggestions. 😉
11. You started blogging occasionally and when you blog, it’s all about Restaurant City. 😀